Scholarship Mountain View
Scholarship Mountain View is a scholarship program available to high-achieving high school seniors with financial need who seek to attend college or a trade school.
The application period has ended. Scholarships will be issued on June 7, 2018. More details here.
- Mountain View, California resident
- Senior attending one of our local high schools
- Minimum grade point average of 2.5
- Service: Applicant participates in projects and activities outside the realm of work and formal education or shows a willingness to serve his or her school, friends, family or community
- Goals & Objectives: Applicant demonstrates that they are developing a sense of purpose in their present life, as well as for the future by setting goals and objectives focused on a career path
- Financial Need: While not a major factor, financial need is considered in deciding between two equally qualified applicants